Another thing I struggled was the length of the z-axis. Tiertime provides in their forums most of the printable parts as STL files. So I printed the version for the MK3 in the hope that it will fit on the MK2. Both constructions seem the same at the first view. My z-axis top part didn´t fit properly so I tried to find out what´s wrong after a while I realized that the 60×20 aluminium profile itself compared to the MK3 differs in the length. There is a difference about 2mm which leads to a different switching point of the microswitches. So I decided to adjust this manually to get the printer ready again.
MK2 below 196mm