GADWP and Exact Metrics rebrand disaster

What a mess. For years I had the nice counter plugin installed called GADWP. A few weeks ago the vendor decided to change their product and rebrand it to exact metrics.

The result was that the counter plugin is not working anymore and the whole plugin is broken…

found this blog and a super nice explanation what went wrong. Wasted!


As I got my first feedback on thingiverse I want to inform everybody to be careful when you put the upper case over the external ports as this is the most fragile part. Designwise I didn´t found a workaround for this area as result it can happen if you push too much that the connections between the ports break off but with a liztle bit patience you can set iz in place as one piece.