Today I did the first maiden flight and wow… It flies like a charm even without big adjustments to the betaflight yet. I’m quite sure there is not much which can brake except the propellers.
It´s not 100% final so don´t blame me for the battery cable. I´m still at looking for the perfect position for it.
- max. dimensions: 132*129*53mm
- motor diagonal distance 135mm
- weight ~180gr at the moment (but there are still options to decrease)
- 3″ props
- full capable of 36mm (30,5mm holes) boards
- full 1080p recording thanks to carry a runcam split
- carbon fibre lightweight desing
- vertical arms to get best efficiency
- voltage- and currentmeter
- super sturdy and crashresistant design
- below 250gr (german marking rule)