Today it happened…

… the maiden flight of the advanced SUPER135. Worked a lot on material tests and found one which has incredible characteristics – strong, durable, flexible and lightweight.

Today I managed to do some testflights to check hoe effective the frame is. In 3s I got smooth flightimes around 7min with a 800mAh battery. In 4s the 750mAh battery had juice for a 5 min ride.

Super135 next round

A lot of time has gone since the last update. Just experimented around with a few materials and maybe found a solution. Fighting on my cetus with another bad ass composite material but looks good for now (and especially the specs)…